Feb 19, 2007

I came, I saw, I touched Luongo


It's done ! My Linden Vintage jersey is personally autographed by Mr. Trevor Linden himself ! It was a pretty eventful morning for me. Got my jersey signed, helped get a few more pictures signed. Saw all the players as they were leaving to fly to Anaheim. Chatted with a few of the players - if you can call " great game last night, can I have your autograph" - chatting. It was pretty cool seeing them up close and personal like that though. I would have to say the most approachable players, and the most friendliest were Roberto Luongo, and Willie Mitchell. Overall, they all were pretty good though.

I almost feel bad for them -

but the bottom line is - MY JERSEY IS AUTOGRAPHED ! I'm a happy canucks fan!

3 comments:

Sean Zandberg said...

Ooo! Nice work! Hey did you yell out "Bulis sucks!"?

Anonymous said...

I. Am. Jealous.

NICE JERSEY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well done. Where was this?